Intellisoft Auction is a comprehensive IT solution for Auction Automation Management.
The system will handle all auction operations from the preparation of the catalogue to the sales and collection. It works off-line and on-line.
It comes in three independent packages and the Integrator that integrates all parts together making thus a one unique system.
- Part I. Intellisoft Auction Back-office: it handles all internal operations such as:
- suppliers and customers contact management,
- preparation of the auction (consignment, contracts, data entry of the items in up to 3 languages, pricing and issuing the catalogue of the auction
- Handling the sales operations during the auction and Follow up
- Auction Accounting
- Part II. Intellisoft Auction Website: It is the Web site of the company who organizes the auction. Beside the general parts, It has two components:
- the Gallery where permanent items for sales are exposed,
- and the Auction where information about the items of the bid are shown.
This includes description of the item in 1 to 3 languages: English, French and Arabic, its price and one or more pictures
- Part III. Intellisoft e-Auction: it handles sales over the web. This part is under construction and has not yet officially released.
- Part IV. Intellisoft Integrator: It handles
- Data are exchanged and synchronised between all the parts above.
- Catalogue upload from back office to the web site
- Store operations and events happened during e-auction and integrated with system data base and accounting