intelliSoft Finance is a complete financial system designed for small and medium enterprises. The system provides a traditional accounting system as well as a set of rich financial reports and statistics.
The heart of the system is a dynamic, structured and multi-dimensioned Chart of Accounts that permits full integration of the General Ledger with the various modules of the system: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Cost Allocation and Budget System.
- The General Ledger module constitutes the basis of the system where the chart of accounts is defined, the financial transactions are processed and the financial statements are prepared, and fiscal period-end closing is handled.
- The Accounts Payable module is used to maintain the purchase invoices and credit notes, and to make corrections to existing purchase invoices. Supplier transactions and debts can be monitored and detailed reports can be prepared.
- The Accounts Receivable module is used to manage sales invoices and provide customer credit control. Reports of the outstanding invoice amounts can be printed in the Customer Statements, and reminders can be sent to the customer.
- The Cash Management module processes all cash and bank transactions related to: payments of purchase invoices, receipts of sales invoice amounts, stand-alone payments and unallocated payments and receipts.
- Information from cash transactions is used to gather statistic information which is used to analyze the payment behavior of customers. Cash flow forecasts can be generated to analyze the liquidity position of the organization.
- The Cost Allocation module is used to track the real costs for cost centers and to allocate costs to view not only the centers’ own costs, but also the costs made by other centers on behalf of specific centers.
- In the Financial Budget System module the user can create budgets for ledger accounts, costing centers, or a combination of both. During the course of a budget period a comparison can be made between the actual amounts and quantities and the budget.
IntelliSoft Finance offers a wide range of benefits, these include:
- With its modularity, and flexibility IntelliSoft Finance can be configured to reflect company operations complexities and accounting requirements. The system can be setup to your local language and handle multiple currencies.
- The system uses an intuitive and friendly user interface, making it easy to operate. Invoices, receipts, payment vouchers and many other business documents can be generated by the system and printed on a laser or dot matrix printer, plain or pre-printed form.
- With its flexible and dynamic chart of accounts the system allows over the entire accounting cycle, a complete and efficient control, through Journals, voucher registers, and comparative reports.
- The system provides a variety of simple, concise and rich reports, that deliver to the decision makers, consistent, accurate, complete and up-to-date information.